Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I attend this program?
If you are an executive in the high tech, start-up or manufacturing businesses, by attending this program, you will get:
- Direct and in-person contact with US executives
- The power and confidence to initiate business opportunities with US companies
- Direct and in-person contact with US Venture Capitalists
- Instructions from top notch practicing US experts in each field
- On site visits to US companies like Hewlett Packard
- Direct US business and cultural exposure
- The most practical way to deal with US companies
- A brief, yet comprehensive curriculum … only 2 weeks in length
What does the cost include?
You will receive a complete and comprehensive curriculum package that includes instruction from industry and academic experts, instructional field trips, airfare, all meals and housing on a beautiful Silicon Valley campus, translation services, ESL (English as a Second Language) training, cultural activities and post-program follow-up consulting services. This program prepares you for successful business dealing with US companies in the perfect California campus environment.
What if my English is not good?
Translation services will be available. Instruction will be taught in Mandarin by American instructors, and some will be in English with translation. ESL training will be part of the program. Language is not a barrier.
What if I want to extend my trip in the United States?
In partnership with China CYTS Tours (USA), additional travel within the United States can be arranged at additional cost. Students can remain in the US until the expiry date of their Visitor Visa.
June 4 to June 16
Cost (Includes airfare):
The Program Is Limited to 20 People Only